Cash Manager Jobs
Cash Manager Job Overview – IA Administrative Support Jobs
A Cash Manager is responsible for the daily determinations of cash positions as well as reconciling company bank accounts and ancillary general ledger accounts along with additional duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Determine the daily cash position.
- Communicate cash position with managers.
- Create and distribute reports to the appropriate staff members as needed.
- Assist with special projects and other duties as requested by management.
- Identify problems as they occur and initiate appropriate corrective actions.